Monday, April 12, 2010

Tryouts


We had OSU Cheer and Dance Tryouts last week. They went really well. I think we ended up having like 120 candidates. That's A LOT! I was trying a little different set-up than I normally do and it seemed chaotic to me. My brain doesn't seem to process things quite as clearly as I'm used to (with the pregnancy); I remember that with Maylee too.

BUT, we made it through and I think we have a great team. There were a lot of hurt feelings and that is so hard, but sadly, you can't make every one's dream come true.

Gabriel is doing pretty well. I feel him move about three times each day; just gentle little kicks, so I have to pay attention. My Braxton Hicks are very often and quite extreme. They do not hurt, but if my stomach or bladder is full and then it contracts, it is definitely uncomfortable. It is very difficult to bend over to put on shoes and socks or pick up the gazillions of things I drop throughout the day. I'm still amazed at what the human body can do...

1 comment:

  1. I think you are experiencing more with this pregnancy than I did with any of mine. I didn't even know what a braxton hicks was. Or did they come up with that name after my pregnacies? I love the way you describe his gentle little kicks.

    ReplyDelete