Monday, April 5, 2010

Family Medical Leave Act

I just got off the phone with my supervisor at OSU and he would like to have a plan in place for when I take time off. I can appreciate that necessity, but it is hard to say "when" I will have Gabriel or "how much" time I will need to take off. I e-mailed our HR person and printed all the forms to fill out and I e-mailed my wonderful assistant coaches to ask for their help in my absence. We have tryouts and the spring game coming up. I'm sure it will all go fine, but it is hard to anticipate what "may" happen or be needed.

1 comment:

  1. We love you Amber and are praying for you and your entire family. May you experience God's goodness in a whole new way covering you right now. Thank you for setting such an example in godliness and love for all of us.

    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete