




We went to Todd's Swearing-in Ceremony to become a Springfield Police Officer. It was a very special and memorable event. I'm so proud of him and excited for him!
In regards to my pregnancy, it seems lately I've had several strangers ask me a new question; "Are you excited"? I have a hard time answering this question. Yes, I am, actually excited for the birth; it will be a new experience for me, but of course, sad too, knowing the inevitable. But, I think I'm ready to move on from this holding pattern. It's nice to feel Gabriel kick and know he is a live, but its just daunting to know what is to come... AND, my symptoms have worsened a bit as far as swelling, acne, heart burn and congestion, not to mention the large bulge that restricts almost all of my movements. None of these things are extreme, just daily reminders.
I have my suitcase partially packed for the hospital. Its hard to decide what to pack when you know you will say hello and good bye to the little person at the same time.
I have a doctor's appt. this afternoon with Dr. Haugen.



No comments:
Post a Comment