

nu=325+%29443%299%3B4%29WSNRCG%3D34557+94+432%28nu0mrj.jpg)
I'm definitely feeling big. Getting up or down from a chair or the bed is a challenge. Even rolling over seems like a big accomplishment. :-)
We had a good weekend. Todd had three days off after his first on-shift week at work, so it was so nice to have some family time, AND it was sunny! We went and looked at our Bruce Berg photos, attended a Baby Shower for our good friends, Molly and Ed, and we took Maylee to a birthday party at NAAG. Oh, and we had an open house- STRESSFULL to get the house that straightened... But nice now that its clean; for a while...
Still a lot of Braxton Hicks and only a few gentle kicks from Gabriel. I keep thinking these contractions will get painful at some point and I'll be in labor, but not yet.



Glad you enjoyed the pedicure. I did, too. I should upload a picture of the event, huh? Glad you enjoyed the back yard! I love you.
ReplyDelete