Friday, April 9, 2010

Check-up

There was good news at my Dr. Appt. on Wednesday. I hadn't gained any weight, or size (uterus) or any fluid from the last ultrasound 1 1/2 weeks ago. Since they were concerned about too much fluid, this was good news.

We talked about pain management during deliver; which is never any fun, but I'm not too worried; just one of life's experiences.

During this ultrasound, the technician was very nice and wanted to print off lots of pictures of Gabriel. We saw him actually swallowing and moving his little mouth around. Also, one of the 3-D pictures actually looks like he's got a little smile.

As usual, he was moving around a lot and made her job harder. :-) He's been head-down at the last two appointments which is good for an easier delivery...

Had the first night of OSU Tryouts tonight. I'm definately scatter-brained with the pregnancy; its harder for me to think as clearly as I'm used too. Plus there were 110 people who tried out, so its a lot to coordinate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 110 trying out. That is a lot. I enjoyed having the pictures of Gabriel (from the ultrasound) with me on our trip.

    ReplyDelete