Wow! It's amazing how time flies. I just noticed that my last post was on Feb. 18th??? Well, I'm doing well and so is Gabriel. I feel him move every day, but its just gentle little pushes.
I don't remember Braxton Hicks contractions with Maylee, but I think I'm feeling those with Gabriel. I thought it was just him pushing, but now I'm starting to think its more of the Braxton Hicks.
I am traveling to the PAC-10 Tournaments in LA next week. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, the day before I leave, just to make sure everything is alright. She said the only concern is blood clots, so I need to make sure and move around often, not stay cramped up in my seat. I guess some airlines require any pregnant mothers to get a note from their doctor, but not Alaska. I guess a gal had a baby on a plane recently and many implemented new procedures.
I've been working out two or three times per week and it feels good. I'd love to do it more, but it seems like I've been so busy... Last weekend, we hosted the Youth Clinic with 96 kids, so that was fun, but chaotic and this week we took team pictures, had two practices and have two games! Plus all the college kids are stressed because it is the end of the term and then I feel stressed too (BUT so thankful that I don't have any finals!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yes, be sure to get stop on the trip back if you can too, and get out of the car and walk a bit. Have a safe trip home.
ReplyDeleteGabriel had a strong heart beat at Amber's appointment today. Amber is looking forward to traveling to the Pac Ten Tournament tomorrow. They leave at 2:45 A.M. Take care, Amber, our prayers are with you.
ReplyDelete