Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dr. Marie

My regular doctor called earlier this week wanting me to come in for a visit since she was sent the memo from my OB about Gabriel's condition. I thought it was good, but not necessary, but she brought up some topics and thoughts that I hadn't thought about yet. I found myself very sad. I really want to have another baby and I'm getting older (35 is considered high risk) and I wish this baby were healthy. I have an ultra sound tomorrow morning with Dr. Katz and Todd and Maylee are going with me. Then, in the afternoon, we are doing a family photo shoot with Bruce Berg. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Gabriel and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're sad, we're sad. We've been on this little holding pattern, just enjoying his life right now, but the reality of his birth is getting closer. We love you, Gabriel, Todd and Maylee. Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete