Friday, March 5, 2010

Not so fun symptoms..

Some of the "Not So Fun Symptoms" have reared their ugly head.

1. Swelling is almost daily in the evenings now in my hands and feet. When I take my shoes off, there are indentations wherever my shoes were.
2. Acne... Grrrr....
3. Weight-gain. To be expected, but when the scale gets close to 150 lbs. I keep looking at it saying, "Can that be right?"
4. Snoring- poor Todd...
5. Big belly. I was going up the stairs the other day and Todd said, "Are you OK?" I said, "Ya, why?" he said, "You are in a really low squatted position and your legs are coming out to the side." I just laughed, not realizing how much a I was compromising for the big lower belly bulge.

BUT other than that, all is well. :-)

My mom and I went to Macy's today and got a makeover. We needed make up and they have a free gift with purchase right now. :-) Then we looked for a pretty night gown for me that could be made into a "hospital gown." Since the only pictures of Gabriel, that I'll have with me, that's what I'll be wearing, I wanted to look pretty... bloated, exhausted, sad, acne, but you know, pretty. :-)

1 comment:

  1. The description about the way you walked up the stairs was great. Loved shopping with you. The make up is fun, too. We could also look at other places for a nightgown. After all if it was fun, why not keep doing it?

    ReplyDelete