Friday, May 7, 2010

No Heartbeat...














I hadn't felt Gabriel move in a couple of days, so I went in for a quick check at the doctor. He did not have a heartbeat. I knew it was coming. It was sad to see the ultrasound of the lifeless little body since all previous ultrasounds had shown him so active.

I'm going to the hospital tonight to get induced.

9 comments:

  1. We love you and your family. We're praying for you. Let us know if we can help you with anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, we are praying for you & your family. Please let us know how we can best love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I have tears in my eyes as I read this. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I had the words to make it less painful but there aren't any. I will be praying.

    For your supporters here are some links to how to support someone with this great loss:

    http://mollypiper.com/2010/05/brokenhearted-love-give-it-live-it/

    http://web.me.com/homh/Handprint_On_My_Heart/Family_%26_Friends/Family_%26_Friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, I am praying for you and your whole family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetheart...all my prayers and love are for you right now. I cannot imagine your grief, but am glad God has put us in each others lives to love each other. Will be in touch....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't feel like a comment is enough to share with you my sympathy, but I also want you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you guys. I am so incredibly sorry Amber, if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you Amber. You carried through to completion this noble decision you made. We have all grown, been blessed and will continue to be blessed because of Gabriel's life. Love on Mother's Day from your mother and from Gabriel as he looks down on us from Heaven.

    ReplyDelete