Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great Day!






Well, I made it through the Spring Game. Funny that six weeks ago, I thought I was on the fast-track to delivery, but now the weeks just go by with no real changes. I'm still pregnant. Gabriel is still kicking... 4 weeks to go...

My mom came with me to Spring Game. We had a great group of new cheerleaders and dancers and a really solid group of returners as well. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood and excited to be there. Their performance was great and the weather was pretty good. I really couldn't have asked for it to go any better. When I told Todd that, he said, "It's not very often we can say that..." Enjoy the little things. Like the Taco Pizza I had with Erin and Matt Newton and Matt and Bree Collins & families at Putters. Yummy.

Todd's doing traffic for the Eugene Marathon tomorrow. I haven't seen him with his full "get-up" on (they change into uniform at the station), so Maylee and I might "accidentally" watch the race from his intersection and sneak a couple of pictures. :-) I'm so proud of him.

1 comment:

  1. It WAS a great day Amber. It felt more relaxed and fun than the regular games. I enjoyed being down on the field with you. You were quite the commedian at times. Everyone had a good time. Yes, enjoy the little things and each day!

    ReplyDelete