Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Ultrasound
I wanted to schedule an ultrasound and hopefully record it before it is too late, so I called my doctor and the nurse said that they have a strict policy and do not allow taping, so I contacted the specialist and they said no problem. I have that scheduled for Thursday. Today, my doctor called back and said that they "would" let me record the ultra sound, so now I have two set up. I think I'll keep both appointments since they are one week a part. I did a step aerobics class this morning and felt Gabriel kicking quite a bit. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good Amber, i'm so glad they're allowing you to video tape!!! Two different times!! That's great news! Praying right now for all of you.
ReplyDeleteYes, Amber, looking forward to seeing Gabriel at the ultrasound tomorrow. I love you, Sweetie.
ReplyDelete