Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo Shoots




We did a photo shoot at Sears yesterday. I think you can view it here: https://www.searsphotos.com/view_rolls.asp?tag=66753DA1422E428786D878F404C1CB9D65115942F7394D039CFBB7966C171165

I think you need to create an account and login. I'm not sure, but the Session is 42339A11236542 and the Password is TXRPBZCYR. There are some "bare belly" photos, which I wasn't sure I wanted to do, but thought, "Why not???"

By the way, I ordered a package of the one where Maylee is kissing my belly, so, family, don't buy that one... I have one for you. :-)

Then, we came home and my mom helped me with a photo shoot of our own. Since I don't know how long I'll have, I keep being told over and over again to document everything I can, now, while I still have that opportunity. I'm trying to take their advice...

6 comments:

  1. I am the proud photographer. Maybe that is a new calling. I love the pictures, you and Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maylee spent the night with me tonight. I said a prayer for her, her mom and dad and grandma, grandpa, and just a thank youf or the lovely evening with Maylee. At my "Amen" she said, "And Dear God, please tell Gabriel how much I love him. And that I am his big sister." "AMEN" Thanks to Maylee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you did a photo shoot, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and Gabriel today and praying.

    ReplyDelete