Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So, So Day Today...

I went to an aerobics class this morning at OZ Fitness and a gal that has been doing class next to me for about a year says, "So, you're going to have a baby?" I was glad that I looked pregnant (not just fat). She was very sweet, but its hard to know when and how to tell people the situation, or, if I should. Then, after class, another gal approached me with tears in her eyes and said, "Kristina (Aerobics instructor)shared your story with me. I lost two babies." She went on to tell me her very personal story. She now has six children! Its amazing what people share with you which they otherwise wouldn't.

I was listening to "Slipping Through My Fingers" in the car (a song from Mama Mia) and felt very teary. I just was sad that I won't get to have my baby to hug and hold and enjoy. I won't get to see him grow up and become a member of our family.

It was nice, though, I ran into my best friend from High School right after that in the aisle at Winco, so I could share with her.

I really have been overwhelmed with the support of so many various people.

No comments:

Post a Comment