
Sadness- A friend of my sister's just went through my exact situation. I read through her entire blog yesterday from beginning to end and it prompted me to act on some things like finding a place that will let me record the Ultrasound as a keepsake (Scheduled for Thursday :-)) and contacted a photographer to take pictures of Gabriel and my family when he's born (check).
Two parts of her blog made me just start crying.
1. When she had a doctor's check-up and found out her baby's heart was not beating. I just sobbed. I'm sad that I will have to go through that experience.
2. When she had her baby, someone from the funeral home came in and put her baby in a duffle bag and took it away. Although I don't believe the body is the important part of a person (its their soul that's important) the visual of sending your child away with a stranger in a duffle bag is heart-breaking.
I'm glad to go to these terrible places now, while I still have Gabriel with me, so when I have to face those hard times, I will be more prepared.
Joy- Todd surprised me today by saying that he would come to the OSU Game with me and that we should take Maylee. I'm very much looking forward to having my family with me while I do my work day!!!



Praying for Gabriel, you and your family right now.
ReplyDeleteI was so happy to open up your blog and see the picture of you, Todd and Maylee at the game. I just kept wanting to see you three like that last night on TV, so this was very special. I just knew it would make you happy to be at the game as a family, and that made me so happy.
ReplyDeleteGlad we will be with you for Thursday's appointments.